Aristo Data Systems has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
Information Collected on aristodata.com
Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
When you visit the Aristo Data Systems web site, as when you visit most other web sites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (such as "aol.com" or "earthlink.net"), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the web site, and the internet address of the web site, if any, from which you linked directly to the Aristo Data Systems site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, social security number, email address or any information you submitted to aristodata.com that identifies you individually.
Aristo Data Systems will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want aristodata.com to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it.
You can visit and browse the Aristo Data Systems web site without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. aristodata.com may collect personally identifiable information about you from its web site by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms: If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the Aristo Data Systems web site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, company name, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity: If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Aristo Data Systems web site, aristodata.com collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the web site and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the web site that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit.
- Email and other voluntary communications: You may also choose to communicate with Aristo Data Systems through email, via our web site, by telephone, in writing, or though other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Aristo Data Systems may use the personally identifiable information collected through its web site primarily for such purposes as:
aristodata.com uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its web site. aristodata.com may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its web site to advertisers, potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to users;
- improving the web site, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Aristo Data Systems and its affiliates;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Disclosure of Information
aristodata.com does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. Aristo Data Systems may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its web site or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. Aristo Data Systems may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. Finally, as Aristo Data Systems business develops, it may sell or buy corporate assets, and in such transactions customer information may be one of the transferred business assets. If Aristo Data Systems, its internet businesses, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired, customer information may be one of the assets transferred.
“Cookies” and Advertisers
Aristo Data Systems web site’s server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a “cookie” on your computer in order to allow you to use the web site and to personalize your experience.
A "cookie" is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow aristodata.com to recognize your computer while you are on its web site and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the web site.
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this web site.
Aristo Data Systems maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from aristodata.com in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. aristodata.com restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
In order to provide service to you, aristodata.com will send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of its web site. From time to time, aristodata.com and its affiliates may also wish to send you other messages or updates about aristodata.com, its affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from aristodata.com and its affiliates, please send an email containing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aristo Data Systems allows you to change, update, or delete the information you may provide in your optional registration form. If you would like to change, update, or delete your personal information, please send an email containing your request to email@example.com.
Aristo Data Systems reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, aristodata.com will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of aristodata.com or your dealings with Aristo Data Systems, please contact us at 203.322.3111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.